Even the Strongest People are Overwhelmed when Faced with Major Medical Problems.
CAPPED . . .
“CAPPED is well
known in the Tularosa
Basin as the place to
go “1st” after being
diagnosed with major
Your 1st need after a diagnosis of cancer (or any MAJOR ILLNESS) is information. You cannot make an informed decision on your treatment until you have the facts.
1. How was it diagnosed?
2. What stage is your disease?
3. What is the standard of care at this moment?
A. Allopathic B. Integrative C. Alternative
4. What is your prognosis with the current treatment?
5. Are clinical trials available?
6. Where do you find specialists if you need a 2nd opinion?
7. Is there help available if you need to travel for treatment?
At CAPPED we help you answer all of these questions.
The CAPPED Building
907 New York Ave.
Alamogordo, NM 88310
Phone: (575) 434-4673
Cell: (575) 430-7798
Hours: 10 am—5 pm
(NOTE: Special appointments outside regular office hours are available upon request.)