CAPPED Vision Statement:
*** CAPPED’s Vision: “A World without Cancer and Other Preventable Disease”
*** Stress is #1 Killer . . . in the world today. Chronic Stress triggers chronic illnesses.
[American Medical Association and American Psychological Association articles]
CAPPED stress reduction programs can help you reduce your stress; increase your health; improve your quality of life.
Therefore, CAPPED has chosen chronic stress reduction as the highest impact method of reducing disease.
Research by J.W. Rhodes, PhD, Research Chair of The Labyrinth Society, showed respondents felt “much less or less stressed (80%) following a labyrinth walk than before a labyrinth walk.”
*** The simple act of walking a labyrinth reduces stress by 80%.
Therefore, CAPPED has chosen the following built environments for stress reduction as our primary goals:
- Building Trinity Turtle Healing Labyrinth Park – The largest permanent labyrinth in the USA.
- Building Trinity Turtle Village, a fundraising strategy to support all the programs and services of CAPPED, Inc. and our Center for Integrative Wellness for the next 100 years.
CAPPED Mission Statements:
- To Make New Mexico #1 in the Primary Prevention of Cancer.
- CAPPED will be known as the organization that transforms critical-care health-care into preventive-care health-care in the state of New Mexico.
- To create healing environments where chronic stress is addressed in a holistic manner and clients receive the tools necessary for self-healing